This is a perfect DIY barn wedding venue, ideal for couples on the hunt for a unique place to spend their special day.
Where: behind a farm in the countryside just outside Wolverhampton in the Midlands… it’s easily accessible from the M6, M54 so your guests won’t be pulling out their old road maps!
What: A lovely complex of 18th Century rural outbuildings, sparingly and tastefully restored that are yours for several days. Its an idyllic DIY barn wedding venue. Very cosy, very characterful and surprisingly versatile, with a great kitchen that we can use. Easy access, no hassle, no pressure – just old-style rural bliss… a real home from home.
Weddings: Licensed for weddings.
Who: Lucy runs the place quietly in the background, yet looking after every detail and making sure you are well looked after. Call her on 07825 505723 or e-mail her at email@example.com
- No corkage – yay!
- You’re given two whole days before the big day to prepare the venue to make sure it’s exactly what you want
- AND a whole day after to do all the boring tidy up bits – skip included!
- Plenty of time to boogie with their 12:30am music cut off time
Things to Know
- Fireworks and Chinese lanterns are a no go – they pose too much of a risk to the animals
- Capacity for 120 day guests + 30 additional night guests
You can find more unique wedding venues here